Carlie Madsen Wiki [Hudson Madsen's Wife] Biography, Age, Net worth, Kids, Family, Career & More

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Carlie Madsen (born in 1993, age: 28 years) is a public figure from Colorado USA. She has been known in media and in between the people of America due to her husband and father in-Law Mr. Michael Madsen. Her father-in-law is a great American actor who has worked in an uncountable Hollywood movie and has won many awards.

Carlie is married to Michael Madsen one son out of 7 children’s Mr. Hudson Madsen. Carlie’s life recently changed as her husband Mr. Hudson died tragically on 23rd January 2022.

Yes, Mr. Hudson Madsen is no more in this world and he died at the very young age of 26 only. The main reason behind his death is suspected to be suicide. But it is still to be confirmed that he has done suicide or someone has killed him.

This news has become a part of trending media articles and everyone is publishing their facts about the death of Hudson Madsen. But apart from all other media publishers, today we will share clear-cut details related to this news of Hudson’s death along with talking about her beloved wife Carlie’s life journey.

Carlie Madsen’s Biography (Early Life, College & School)

Carlie Madsen Wiki – Carlie being a daughter-in-law of a great American actor has kept her life private is rarely talked about her early life anywhere. According to our research before moving to Wahiawa, Hawaii where she is currently living she was born and brought up in Buffalo, Minnesota where currently her mother is living.

She has spent her childhood with her other siblings. Growing up there in Minnesota she completed her school and graduated over here only.

However, the name and details related to her school and college are less available but we are pretty much sure that she has completed her graduation in 2013. After which she did some private jobs.

About Hudson Madsen’s Wife – Carlie Madsen Wiki / Bio

Full Real NameCarlie Lee Madsen
NameCarlie Madsen
NicknameCarlie
Popular forHer father in Law Michael Madsen
Age (as of 2022)28 years old.
ProfessionHomemaker
Date of BirthIn 1998
Place of BirthBuffalo, Minnesota
Current ResidenceWahiawa, Hawaii
EducationGraduate
School NameLocal high School
UniversityState University
Net worthNot Known
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityWhite
ReligionChristianity
Zodiac SignNot Known
LanguageEnglish

Carlie Madsen Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Bio – Carlie Madsen is now currently a part of two families one is her biological family in which she was born and the other is her after marriage family which is her in-laws. First, we will share about her biological family.

Carlie has shared that she loves her mother, Mrs. Cheryl Stauffer, a lot, and no one has ever supported her much than her mother throughout her life. Scrolling to her mother’s profile we found that she belongs to Olathe, Kansas, and currently living in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. However, her mother has shared many pictures with Carlie and her siblings. But still, detail related to Carlie’s biological siblings are less obtainable. Seeing one picture shared by Carlie’s mother we guess that Mrs. Carlie was born third out of her other three siblings. Carlie is the sister of one elder brother and sister. She is also having one younger brother in her family.

Other than this her father-in-law’s name is Michael Madsen and her mother in law name is DeAnna Madsen. Carlie’s mother-in-law is 61 years old whereas her father-in-law is 64 years old. She also has one sister in law Jessica and one younger brother in law Luke who is 16 years old.

Carlie after marrying her husband was closely connected to all her in-laws but the tragic death of her husband will now change her family life and she may again have to move back to her mother to spend her further life.

Carlie Madsen’s Father, Mother, Sister Name & Brother Name

EthnicityWhite
ReligionChristianity
NationalityAmerican
FatherMr. Stauffer
MotherMrs. Cheryl Stauffer
Father-In-LawMichael Madsen
Mother-In-LawDeAnna Madsen
SisterNot Known
BrotherNot Known
Brother-In-LawLuke Madsen
Sister-In-LawJessica Madsen
HusbandHudson Madsen

Carlie Madsen Age, Birthday & Zodiac Sign

BirthdayIn 1993
Zodiac SignNot Known
Age28 years

Carlie Madsen Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 4″
In Meters: 1.64 m
In Centimetres: 164 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms:60 kg
In Pounds: 132 lbs.
Hair ColorBlonde
Hair LengthLong
Eye ColorBlue
Distinctive FeaturesCute Smile
TattoosNo
Body MeasurementsBreast-36 Waist-34, Hips-36
Plastic SurgeryNo.
Shoe Size6 US (5 UK).
PiercingYes In ears

Carlie Madsen’s Career, Lifestyle & Profession

Carlie is not having any professional career because she got married at a very young age and after marrying she didn’t start working in any corporate sector. She was almost 24 years old when she got married.

But before marriage, she was dreaming to make a successful career and has worked one time in the private sector.

In 2017 she joined West Central Regional Juvenile Centre and become a Juvenile Counsellor over there. She continued this work for almost 8 months and then left the job.

Carlie Madsen Husband, Boyfriend Name & Relationships

Carlie had a wonderful love life before her husband’s death. She got engaged to Hudson Madsen on 23rd November 2017. Before it, she shared that she started dating Hudson on 15th January 2017 and after six months they got engaged.

Soon after getting engaged, Carlie and Hudson decided to get married and they tied a knot on 23rd November 2017.

After which, Carlie and Hudson Madsen started living happily with each other. Hudson was very supportive of her wife. The couple later moved to Wahiawa, Hawaii on 18th August 2019 as Hudson was working in the US army.

Recently Carlie has shared that she had gone under surgery and thanked her husband a lot for supporting her in the hard times of her life. She shared “I just want to give a shout-out to my amazing husband!” she wrote on Instagram.”Yesterday I had surgery to remove a tumor from one of my breasts and he was and has been so patient throughout this whole process! We were at the hospital for about 7 hours yesterday and while I was in surgery he went to target and got me flowers, comfy pajamas, my favorite candy, and a card! He’s also been amazing in helping with my recovery and I’m just so thankful!” She added, “I also want to thank my family and friends that have reached out to make sure I’m okay and to check in on me! I love you all so much.”

Carlie has shared more about her relationship with her husband that they are going to start fertility treatment to get pregnant soon. The last photo that Carlie has shared with her husband is in which Hudson can be seen gifting his wife a piggybank on a beach.

Her husband was earlier sharing a relationship with Jeannine Bisignano. But unfortunately, Carlie’s husband has left her as he is no more in this world.

Hudson Madsen’s Death Cause, News & Funeral

Hudson Madsen son of famous actor Michael Madsen and a brother stepbrother of American actor Christian Madsen recently died on 23rd January 2022. The media reports have been shared related to Hudson Madsen’s death at it states that Hudson was found dead in Hawaii where he was currently living. The 26 years old young son of Michael a Kill Bill movie actor died from an “apparent self-inflicted gunshot”.

The news related to his death was shared by Michael and he shared that “We are heartbroken and overwhelmed with grief and pain at the loss of Hudson,” the family wrote in a tribute to the Afghanistan veteran. “His memory and light will be remembered by all who knew and loved him. We ask for privacy and respect during this difficult time. Thank you.”

Other than this Hudson’s mother Mrs. DeAnna Madsen has reached Hawaii to deal with the tragedy that has changed the entire Madsen family life.

RelatedWho is Dr. Barbara Sturm? Wiki, Biography, Facts & News

A representative from the Department of Medical Examiner In Honolulu confirmed that Hudson Madsen died from a gunshot wound to the head in a suspected suicide on the island of Oahu. After Hudson’s death, his wife apparently mourning the loss of her husband.

Carlie Madsen Children, Affairs & Personal Life

Marital StatusMarried
Husband NameHudson Madsen
Relationship StatusWidow
Boyfriend NameHudson Madsen
KidsSon-None
Daughter-None

Carlie Madsen Net Worth, Income Source & Salary

Carlie is not earning right now as she was living her life happily as a homemaker. She usually kept her involved in handling the day to day to work of her home and helping her husband in different household works. As her husband is dead she may now start working and one day making a professional career she will raise a high Net worth.

Facts You Need to Know About Carlie Madsen

FAQ of Carlie Madsen

• Who is Carlie Madsen?

She is daughter in law of great American actor Michael Madsen.

• How old is Carlie Madsen?

Carlie is 28 years old as of January 2022

• When was Carlie Madsen born?

She was born in 1993.

• How tall is Carlie Madsen?

Carlie is almost 5 feet and 4 inches tall.

• Who is the husband of Carlie Madsen?

Her husband’s name is Hudson Madsen?

• When did Carlie Madsen’s husband die?

Her husband died on 23rd January 2022.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLCivsuinGalkZnAprqO