Wiki, Age, Husband, Net Worth, Family, Height & Bio

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Jeanne Moore (born 7 October 1972, Age: 50 Years) is a famous American make-up artist, celebrity partner, social media influencer, hairstylist, director, producer, media face, and entrepreneur from Garden Grove, California, America. This beautiful lady is best known in the country as the girlfriend of Brendan Fraser. According to Wikipedia, Brendan Fraser is a famous American actor and producer.

Brendan is best known for his role as Rick O’Connell in The Mummy trilogy (1999–2008). On the other hand, his girlfriend, Jeanne is a professional make-up artist. According to Jeanne’s LinkedIn profile, she also worked as a Producer, Live Feed Operator, and Live Multi-Camera Editor at Wall Street Theater.

At present, she is working as a freelance make-up artist. She also worked on lots of projects including A Little Game, The Longest Week, Futurestates, and others. Moore is also a professional hairstylist and director. In this article, we provide you the information about Jeanne Moore.

Who is Brendan Fraser’s Girlfriend, Jeanne Moore?

Brendan Fraser’s girlfriend, Jeanne Moore is a professional make-up artist and director. She has also worked with many famous make-up artists. Apart from this, she is a well-known beauty therapist and makeup artist who focuses heavily on FX makeup.

According to the sources, she runs Jeanne Makes You Up, a makeup artist business. In addition, Jeanne is a writer and producer who has worked on a few films and mini-series. She has also collaborated with many famous brands.

According to her LinkedIn profile, She also served the position of a Producer and Assistant Director at BG Star Productions, Inc. Not only this, but she is also a social media influencer. She also earned thousands of followers on her social media handles. She rose to fame after getting into a relationship with Brendan Fraser.

BIO/WIKI

Real NameJeanne Moore.
OccupationMake-Up Artist, Celebrity Partner, Social Media Influencer, Hairstylist, Director, Producer, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.
Age (as of 2022)50 Years Old.
BirthdateOctober 7, 1972 (Saturday).
BirthplaceGarden Grove, California, America.
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, California, United States.
Zodiac SignLibra.
Net WorthUSD 1.5 million (approx.)
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materGarden Grove High School.
California State University.
April Love Academy.

Biography, Early Life & Education

According to the reports, Jeanne was born and raised in Garden Grove, California, America. She took birth on Saturday, October 7, 1972. She follows the Christian religion and holds a Caucasian ethnic background. Talking about her age then, Jeanne is 50 years old (as of 2022).

Her birthday falls on the 7th of every October. She is a well-educated lady. She is interested in make-up and the fashion industry since childhood. According to the reports, Jeanne enrolled at Garden Grove High School to complete her primary and secondary education, as mentioned in her educational history.

After that, she went to California State University to get her bachelor’s degree in marketing. In addition, she enrolled in April Love Academy to earn a makeup and special FX makeup diploma. Later, she began working in the fashion industry.

Who are Jeanne Moore’s Parents & Siblings?

After researching a lot, we found that Jeanne was born and raised into a wealthy and settled family in California, USA. As per the reports, her mother’s name is Linda Moore. Linda, her mother, works as a homemaker and takes care of the house.

On the other hand, Moore’s father’s name is still unknown, but it is believed that he worked for a well-known company in the past. She also uploaded some images with her dad on her Instagram account. The sources claim that Jeanne is a member of a White ethnic family. When discussing her siblings, she mentioned that she spent her childhood with her two siblings including Kathy Marie (sister) and Mike Moore (brother).

Let me tell you that, Mike works in the fire department and her sister is a Police Officer. She is very close to her parents and siblings. On her sister’s birthday, she shared a post and said:-

Happy Birthday to the best sister ever!! You are so sweet and caring and always take care of everybody! Thank you for all of your love and support and enjoy your day!!! Love you!!!❤️❤️❤️🎂🎊🎉”

Nationality & Ethnicity

ParentsFather: – Mr. Moore.
Mother: – Mrs. Linda Moore.
BrotherMike Moore.
SisterKathy Marie.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionChristian.
EthnicityMixed.

Jeanne Moore’s Boyfriend, Husband & Affairs

In terms of her romantic life, I must inform you that Jeanne is currently in a relationship with Brendan Fraser. Brendan is a well-known American actor who has appeared in numerous Hollywood films and television series. According to the sources, Jeanne began dating her boyfriend in 2020 and kept it a secret from the media.

At the Venice Film Festival in September 2022, they made their first public appearance. This, yet Jeanne additionally went to California’s Factory Valley Film Celebration on the side of The Whale alongside her sweetheart in October 2022.

Let me tell you that Fraser won the Oscar for best actor in March 2023, which put the couple in the spotlight. However, Jeanne does not share anything about her past love life and kids. On the other hand, Brendan previously married Afton Smith and has three kids with her named Griffin Arthur Fraser, Holden Fletcher Fraser, and Leland Francis Fraser.

Children

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Boyfriend / PartnerBrendan Fraser.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusNot Disclosed.
HusbandN/A.
ChildrenWill Update.

Body Statistics

WeightIn Kilograms: 65 kg
In Pounds: 143 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 8″
In Meters: 1.72 m
In Centimetres: 172 cm
Hair ColorBlonde.
Eye ColorBlue.
Shoe Size5 US.
PiercingEars.

Career- Make-Up Artist

Talking about her professional career then, Jeanne Moore is a famous make-up artist. According to her LinkedIn profile, she is a skilled and knowledgeable storyteller who has demonstrated the ability to tell stories in novel ways with epic results. Fruitful in building faithful online entertainment, showcasing and creating groups, and imparting a typical vision.

Expertise in working in teams and communicating concepts and stories using a problem-solving mindset. excellent capacity for forming relationships. In addition, Jeanne worked as a key art production assistant and graphic artist in the 2013 Deep Powder movie. In 2014, according to her IMDb profile, Jeanne also served as an art production assistant in the movie “A Little Game.”

In 2014, she also appeared in The Longest Week. Let me inform you that she is working on a forthcoming film titled 3 People I’ve Never Heard Of, which will be released in the near future. Jeanne is a makeup artist and beautician in addition to working as a producer and assistant in the art department.

According to her LinkedIn profile, Moore is extremely proficient in FX Cosmetics. She has performed in numerous theaters, including Wall Street Theater, BG Star Productions, Inc., The Movetube Network, One Night With The Stars, Wigs & Wishes Charity, and others.

Net worth

Let me tell you that Jeanne makes money from producing, directing, working as a makeup artist, being a beautician, and social media. I realized after looking at her Instagram profile that Jeanne and her parents are comfortable and live in a grand house.

When it comes to her estimated net worth in 2023, sources revealed it to be approximately 1.5 million US dollars. Jeanne has not disclosed her exact net worth. Moreover, she is living a normal lifestyle.

Also Read: Who is Courtney Vogel? Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth | NewsUnzip

Facts About Jeanne Moore

One of the most difficult things to happen, it is with a sad heart to say that we lost our little girl Spaky!! She was my ride or die, she was everything to me!!! I love her so much and miss her dearly!!! RIP Spaky, your Mommy loves you so much, you are my precious Angel!!! 15 1/2 years with me and I loved every moment with you!!!!💔💔”

Profiles – Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn

FAQs

• Who is Jeanne Moore’s boyfriend?

She is dating Brendan Fraser.

• What does Jeanne Moore do?

She is a Make-Up Artist, Celebrity Partner, Social Media Influencer, Hairstylist, Beautician, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.

• How old is Jeanne Moore?

She is 50 years old (as of 2022).

• How Tall is Jeanne Moore?

5 feet 8 inches (approx.).

• Is Jeanne Moore active on Instagram?

Yes, her IG username is @jeannemoore1001

• What is Jeanne Moore’s net worth?

$1.5 million (approx.).

• Images Sources: instagram.com/jeannemoore1001/

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLemrc2nnGaln6S%2Fpns%3D