Davido Wife Chioma Rowland Rocks Over R100k Louis Vuitton Outfit at Husbands AWAY Concert

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Chioma Rowland, aka Chef Chi, the wife of singer Davido, was recently the cynosure of many news platforms and blogs.

Clips of her first public appearance after giving birth to her twins have been trending online for days as she attended her husband's AWAY concert in Atlanta, USA.

Seeing Chioma back at a public event after going amiss for months was a joy for many of the 30BG gang.

One of the highlights of Chioma's recent outing was her outfit to her hubby's concert. Fans have gone undercover to dig up the price of everything she had on at the show.

PAY ATTENTION: Watch the hottest celebrity stories on our YouTube channel 'Briefly TV'. Subscribe now!

Cost of Davido's Chioma's outfit to the AWAY concert revealed

According to the famous fashion blog Styleofchefchi, Chioma's 3D Mahina monogram t-shirt dress cost R53 000

The fashion blog also revealed the cost of Chioma's bag and LV sneakers as R122 000 and R23 000, respectively.

See the breakdown below:

Fans react to the cost of Chioma's outfit

Here are some of the reactions that Chioma's outfits stirred online:

@olarenwajuolayiwola_30bg:

"Just yesterday, u done no the prices."

@nekichuks:

"You didn't add my cgom chom wrist watch to d prices pls Edit n add it."

@officialluxurythrift2:

"The way I love this Chioma..,, walahi I can’t explain."

@i_am_eve.237:

"Handbag 6.5 million. Dress 3 million. Footies 1.3 Million."

@browniwales:

"Rich, classy and beautiful wife our number one artist in Africa ❤️❤️❤️ assurance is forever."

@davina_vina123:

"I love seeing her look so happy. She looked absolutely stunning!!!"

@miley_smalls:

"No long talk!! No competition with the First Lady!!"

@its_freedomz:

"I love her style, she is a designer."

@peniel_hot_sodangi:

"Please the wristwatch etc.I want to choke. Please how much is the glow and HAPPINESS?"

@ronniesbeautyworld:

"My babe looking like a bag of money."

Video of Chioma joining Davido backstage at his AWAY concert trends

Briefly News earlier reported Chioma was seen in a viral clip joining the Afrobeat superstar backstage at his AWAY concert.

In one of the videos posted online by Ubi Franklin, the beautiful mother of two was seen showing off some of her sweet dance moves that went viral online.

In the viral clip, Chioma was sighted throwing it down as her hubby performed the famous Unavailable track.

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWdpfnmAjJ2pnqujYoCsecGanmZum2LAr7HApJyrq11mf6x5xZqlrGWUnrRur86sq2abmJ68rq3SZqaurJaewW6wwK%2BgnaejYrCwusKeqa1n