Woman Drops R110k on Louis Vuitton Bag, Claims She Used Her School Fees Money to Afford Luxury Bag

Publish date: 2024-05-03

A woman spent a lot of money on a Louis Vuitton product. The lady took viewers along with her on a shopping spree.

The creator's TikTok shows how she walked into a Louis Vuitton and walked out with the bag. Many women were curious to know where she got the funds for the designer bag.

TikTokker vlog to Louis Vuitton store is a hit

A woman on TikTok, @thando_theshopper, posted a video of herself shopping at the Louis Vuitton store. In the video, the lady told people she used her school fees to buy the expensive bag.

South African women curious about bag purchase

Many ladies online said that they also wanted to buy bags for themselves. People in the comments said they did not believe the lady got the money from her school fees. Many women asked the lady for tips on how to enter the 'industry', a reference to the blesser culture in South Africa.

@siyabongazwane522 commented:

"We've been seeing you going places but no pictures of your own place."

@tshepangmazibuko:

"Please sister, how do I get in this industry?"

@lindiwemnisi3:

"Something is fishy here."

@madamntuli8:

"'School'. Ayibo njalo zokushaya."

@baetsile commented:

"Drip is forever girl, school ain't going nowhere!"

!@itsallgravy56 commented:

"That’s tender money not school fees money."

@didi_queen_dee commented:

"Ayboo but I got it for R250 at Marabastad."

@10pastfourindluyawa commented:

"There's no way you'd have a student bed but manage to buy that bag."

@unarine76 commented:

"I am not jealous sis but how possible is it that you bought a such bag and drive that car, doesn’t make sense."

Lady regrets splurging R1k on nails, Mzansi in awe of questionable service

Briefly News reported that many people were interested to see the manicure and pedicure this lady did at a salon labelled "Tammy Taylor". Online users were floored when they saw the result of her nail salon visit.

The Tammy Taylor nail brand is an American company with branches worldwide aimed at offering luxury nail services. This lady went to a salon with the name on its door in South Africa and got terrible nails.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKetwq2qZqSZm7KprcKkqmiekai1qrvNaGhubmhrhG7DzqaYp2WUp7yxv4yraGpom2K5sMHIrGSvrZmpwbC6jJuYoGWToa6qudJmqpygn6S5brLEnqpmpZ%2Bjsrp5wJ%2BdqKqUYrm2xNSrsGaakZx8