Charleston White Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Net worth, Family, Kids, Height, Birthday & More

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Charleston White (born in 1970 Age: 52 Years) is a famous American Youtuber, motivational speaker, social media influencer, media face, content creator, and entrepreneur from Texas, United States. This talented guy is famous for his amazing Youtube videos. He earned over 123K subscribers on his Youtube channel titled The Real Charleston White. Apart from this, Charleston is also a motivational speaker. According to media reports, Charleston has a criminal past.

He also spends several years in prison on the charge of murder. After that, he decided to become a good person. At present, he is a famous Youtuber and motivational speaker. Not only this, but he is also a founder and CEO of Hyped about HYPE (Helping Young People Excel) Youth Outreach. Scroll down to know more information about Charleston White.

Who is Charleston White?

Charleston White Wiki:- He is a famous Youtuber and social media influencer. Not only this, but he is also the founder and CEO of Hyped about HYPE Youth Outreach. According to his LinkedIn profile, HYPE stands for Helping Young People Excel. Moreover, he has also appeared in lots of interviews and podcasts, where he shares his success story. Let me tell you that, White has a criminal past.

But now, he is a famous personality, who earned lots of followers on social media. He also serves the position of a motivational speaker. In July 2022, Charleston become the part of media controversy after being claimed that he maced Soulja Boy. According to the reports, this controversy getting into a dispute. Moreover, Charleston has also collaborated with many famous rappers and singers.

Charleston White Biography, Wiki (Age, Birthday & Childhood)

Charleston was born in 1970 in Texas, United States. He is a part of a Christain family. However, we are unable to find the exact date of birth of White. According to the reports, Charleston’s age is 52 years old (as of 2022). He is a talented guy. Charleston attended a local school for his basic studies.

According to his LinkedIn profile, White joined Texas Wesleyan University. Let me tell you that, Charleston stepped into the world of crimes at the age of 14. He also committed a crime and served a sentence of several years. However, he decided to become a good person and he did. Today, Charleston is a famous Youtuber.

Charleston White Wiki / Bio (Education, College & Real Name)

Real NameCharleston White.
NicknameBaby Blu.
OccupationMotivational Speaker, Youtuber, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.
Age (as of 2022)52 Years Old.
Birthdate1970.
BirthplaceTexas, United States.
Current ResidenceFort Worth, Texas, United States.
Zodiac SignWill Update.
Net WorthUSD 1.5 million (approx.)
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materTexas Wesleyan University.
EthnicityMixed.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionChristian.

Charleston White Parents, Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

According to the reports, Charleston was born into a joint family. He holds a mixed ethnic background of African descent. Charleston follows the Christian religion. There is no proper information is available about Charleston’s family members’ names.

According to a guess, his father is an entrepreneur. His mom is a homemaker. White grew up in Texas along with his siblings and cousins. He has also shared some photos with his mom and said: –

Every woman who knows me, admires me for who am as a person but mostly who am as a father…. My mother is extremely proud of who I grew up to become and my mother honors me as a wonderful father”

Charleston White Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherName Not Known.
MotherHomemaker.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Charleston White Wife, Girlfriend & Children

Talking about his love life then, Charleston is a married man. He is currently living a happy life along with his family in Texas. According to his LinkedIn profile, he is a proud father of two children. However, he does not reveal the names of his wife and kids on social media. Moreover, he shared some images with his son on his Facebook profile.

Charleston White’s Relationships

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Girlfriend / PartnerName Not Known.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusMarried.
WifeName Not Disclosed.
ChildrenHe has two children

Charleston White Height, Weight & Physical Stats

WeightIn Kilograms: 70 kg
In Pounds: 154.32 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 8″
In Meters: 1.72 m
In Centimetres: 172 cm
Hair ColorBlack.
Eye ColorBlack.
Shoe Size8 US.
PiercingEars.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.

Charleston White Arrest Story

On his LinkedIn profile, he shared his experience and said that he was sentenced under the Texas Determining Sentence regulation to twelve years. White was perhaps the earliest adolescent in his region to be mediated for homicide. It was profoundly announced. He was vigorously dynamic in groups and turned into a posse chief. His life is an example of overcoming adversity, he hasn’t been to jail nor does he has any criminal convictions on his record.

As per the reports he and three companions had shoplifted athletic coats from a Foot Locker store and a man who faced them was shot dead in the parking garage. From that point forward, he was condemned to the charge of homicide. After discharge, he chose to turn into a decent persona. In a meeting, he said that a large number of his buddies from that period happened to jail during their eighteenth birthday celebrations and they are quite recently getting back home today.

The vast majority of them have burned through at least twenty years detained from age thirteen or fourteen, till now. We were the age that influenced the harder regulations on adolescents, yet presently we have become men and need to offer in return. We perceive that we can decidedly affect the existence of youngsters with our declaration. At the point when you are detained at an early age throughout everyday life, society will in general discount you. He goes all through the nation sharing my insight, my subjective experience, counseling, and sharing my account of reclamation in order to have a beneficial outcome in the existence of humankind.

Career & Profession

Talking about his career then, Charleston White is a famous Youtuber and social media influencer. Charleston earned lots of fan following via his Youtube channel. At present, his Youtube channel has over 123K subscribers (as of July 2022).

According to the reports, he also collaborated with many famous rappers and singers. According to his LinkedIn profile, he is also a motivational speaker. Not only this, but he also founded Hyped about HYPE Youth Outreach. Moreover, he also endorses various brands via social media. He mostly focuses on his online career.

Charleston White Net worth, House & Lifestyle

Charleston earns a good income from his online career. Apart from this, he also launched his own clothing merch. He also runs an official website for his fashion store. According to a guess, Charleston White’s net worth is around $1.5 million (approx.).

Read Also: Sola Onayiga Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Death, Age, Parents, Kids, Family, Net Worth & Facts

6 Facts You Should Know About Charleston White

Charleston White Wikipedia & Social Media Links

FAQs of Charleston White Biodata

• Who is Charleston White?

He is a Motivational Speaker, Youtuber, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.

• How old is Charleston White?

He is 52 years old (as of 2022).

• What is Charleston White’s net worth?

$1.5 million (approx.).

• Who is Charleston White’s wife?

He is married and the father of two kids. However, he does not share the name of his partner.

• Why is Charleston White famous?

For his amazing videos on Youtube.

• What is Charleston White’s real name?

His real name is Charleston. Moreover, he is also known as Baby Blu.

• Where is Charleston White from?

He is a native of Texas, United States.

• Why was Charleston White arrested?

He was arrested on the charge of murder.

• (Images Source: facebook.com/charleston.white.5832/photos)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLCprdGlnKysn6N6uLTIrZxo