Talented Baker Pays Tribute to Queen Elizabeth With Special Cake, Peeps Respond With Love and Condol

Publish date: 2024-05-03

New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!

Tributes and messages of condolences have poured in for Britain’s longest-standing monarch, Queen Elizabeth II.

Buckingham Palace confirmed that she took her last breath yesterday, 8 September at Balmoral, a castle in Scotland.

To honour Her Royal Highness, a talented London-based baker re-shared a video of a cake she had made in honour of the late queen for the platinum jubilee.

TikTok user @bakedbynes posted the video which shows her taking her time to transform a normal-looking cake into a 3-D portrait of Queen Elizabeth.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

In the clip, @bakedbynes is seen sculpting out the head and using fondant to create facial features with close attention to detail. The final product reveals the queen fully done portrait with a grown as the finishing touch.

The TikTok video was captioned:

“Throwback to this cake of the late Queen Elizabeth II for the platinum jubilee.”

The post has gained a lot of traction with netizens taking to the comments to share their compliments and condolences.

Impulse said:

“Rest in peace, our true queen .”

She_Is___QUEEN responded:

“Oh, God! My heart is broken. Fly high, my beautiful Queen. .”

Toyosi Deinde reacted:

“Yeah, You’re hard!!”

Adejuwon_Ola wrote:

“Wow thank you great relent.”

Timah larry replied:

“You’ve done well.”

user7134911581300 remarked:

“I wish prince Philip was here to see his lovely Queen being sent off or rather been on her bedside during her last breath taken I cry.”

CLEO QUEEN commented:

“Woowww.”

Queen Elizabeth’s death calls for a change in the UK national anthem as a king now reigns over the people

In a related article, Briefly News reported that a lot of change is set to come now that Queen Elizabeth II has died. With her son, Prince Charles taking over the rule, gone are the days of praising the Queen as a King is now in charge.

One of the many changes that come with this monumental loss is that of the United Kingdom national anthem. As it stated "God Save the Queen”, that will now have to be changed to "God Save the King.”

All of the lyrics will remain the same, other than "queen" being replaced with "king" and "she" and "her" being replaced with "he" and "him,” reported Insider.

New feature: check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdhaIVzhJZmq5qklaPBprCMm5iknaJivaLF0marq6GSqsGmedCunJ6mXZq5qsbAm5ytoF2ovaavyJqjZpuRoLJuvMSep6xloprAsbvNnWSlp6aaeqS7zZ2mpZ2emLK0ew%3D%3D