Who is Camila Homs? Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Kids, Net worth, Biography & More

Publish date: 2024-05-04

Camila Homs aka Cami Homs (born 3 December 1995, Age: 27 Years) is a famous Argentine fashion model, social media influencer, content creator, media face, and entrepreneur from Buenos Aires, Argentina. This beautiful lady is very popular in the country for her amazing modeling content. She also shares her modeling projects on her social media profiles. Other than this, she is also a successful entrepreneur and businesswoman.

She also launched her own bikini brand. Besides this, Camila also collaborated with many famous fashion and beauty brands. Moreover, she is also best known in the country as the ex-partner of an Argentina football player, Rodrigo De Paul. In this article, we provide you the information about Camila Homs.

About Rodrigo De Paul’s Ex, Camila Homs

Homs is a famous fashion model and social media influencer. This beautiful lady is well-known in the country as the former partner of Rodrigo De Paul. According to Wikipedia, Rodrigo is an Argentine professional footballer. The couple dated for a long-time. Let me tell you that Homs is a fashion model and content creator. She also collaborated with many famous fashion brands. Besides this, Camila also endorses many other brands via social media.

In January 2023, she become part of media headlines after she was seen enjoying a sunny afternoon in a hostel in Punta del Este, at which point a group of young people recognizes her and begins to sing court songs both for and against, always taking as a point of contact the relationship between her ex-boyfriend Rodrigo De Paul and his new partner Tini Stoessel.

Camila Homs Wiki / Bio

Real NameCamila Homs.
Also Known asCami Homs.
OccupationFashion Model, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.
Age (as of 2022)27 Years Old.
Birthdate3 December 1995 (Sunday).
BirthplaceBuenos Aires, Argentina.
Zodiac SignSagittarius.
Net WorthUSD 1.5 million (approx.)
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materSan Martin de Tours.
Reputed University.

Early Life, Biography & Education

Cami Homs is a famous fashion model and internet personality. After researching a lot, we found that Camila Homs celebrates her birthday on the 3rd of every December. She took birth on Sunday, December 3rd, 1995, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

She follows the Christian religion and holds a mixed ethnic background. Camila is interested in modeling and fashion since childhood. She attended San Martin de Tours for her basic education. Later, she joined a reputed university for her higher studies. After that, Camila stepped into the fashion industry.

Why were Camila Homs and Rodrigo De Paul separated?

Cami Homs is best known in the country for her past relationship with an Argentine football player, Rodrigo De Paul. According to the reports, both Rodrigo De Paul and Cami dated for a long-time. During their first meeting, Camila was 15 years old. The couple also shares multiple images with each on their social media handles.

In January 2019, Camila gave birth to her first daughter named Francesca from her relationship with Rodrigo. After two years, the couple was blessed with a baby boy named Bautista in July 2021. She also uploaded lots of images with her partner and kids. Cami also shared a post on Rodrigo’s 27th birthday and said:-

From beginning to end, together as always ♥️ Happy birthday my love. I hope I have given you a little piece of the happiness that you give me every day. We love you with all our soul♥️”

As per the sources, Camila and Rodrigo De Paul got separated at the start of 2022. As per the sources, there were some conflicts between them for the past few months. De Paul’s ex-partner made clear his discomfort regarding the new relationship with Tini.

According to pledge times, Rodrigo made the decision to file a lawsuit against Camila and her father Horacio Homs. However, there is no proper information is available about Camila’s new boyfriend.

Boyfriend, Husband & Daughter

Relationship StatusCommitted.
New Boyfriend / PartnerWill Update.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsRodrigo De Paul.
Marital StatusNot Married.
HusbandN/A.
ChildrenSon: Bautista.
Daughter: Francesca.

Camila Homs Parents & Siblings

After researching a lot, we found that Camila was born to Argentine parents. She holds a mixed ethnicity and her religion is Christian. Talking about her family details then, her father Horacio Homs is a Trade Unionist. On the other hand, her mother’s name is Liliana Homs.

She also uploaded different images of her parents on social media. Let me tell you that, Camila has two sisters in the family. She also likes to spend time with her kids and family members. According to her Facebook profile, Cami’s other family members and friends are Hugo Jorge Homs, Fernando Homs, Miguel Angel Homs, and Dai Homs.

Family, Nationality & Ethnicity

FatherHoracio Homs.
MotherMrs. Liliana Homs.
BrotherNot Known.
SisterShe has two sisters.
Family & FriendsHugo Jorge Homs.
Fernando Homsi.
Miguel Angel Homs.
Dai Homs.
NationalityArgentine.
ReligionChristian.
EthnicityMixed.

Camila Homs Height & Weight

WeightIn Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 6″
In Meters: 1.67 m
In Centimetres: 167 cm
Hair ColorBlonde.
Eye ColorBlue.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.

Career & Profesion

Camila is a professional fashion model. After completing her higher studies, she started focusing on her modeling career. In her early days, she also modeled for many local brands. Besides this, Camila also appeared in commercials advertisements and print ads.

Besides this, she also collaborated with many top magazine agencies. At present, she is a famous social media influencer and content creator.

After seeing her Instagram profile, we found that Camila is also the owner of a bikini brand. She also runs a website for her brand. Besides this, Cami also modeled for her own bikini products. Other than this, Homs also endorses lots of fashion and beauty brands via social media.

Camila Homs Net worth

Camila Homs is one of the famous social media influencers and fashion models in Argentina. She earns income from her professional modeling career. Besides this, she also makes money via brand collaborations. Camila also endorses lots of fashion products via Instagram. Her estimated net worth is around $1.5 million (approx.).

Also Read: Who is Naghel Georgiana Manuela? Wiki, Age, Boyfriend | NewsUnzip

Facts / Trivia

Happy birthday love of my soul ♥️ I continued to accompany us for many more years!! If you only knew how much I love you… thank you for making me so happy 😍🎂🎈

Camila Homs Wikipedia & Social Media Links

FAQs

• What is Camila Homs’s Profession?

She is a Fashion Model, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.

• How old is Camila Homs?

She is 27 years old (as of 2022).

• Why Camila Homs is famous?

For her modeling projects.

• Who is Camila Homs’s ex-boyfriend?

She dated Rodrigo De Paul.

• What happened between Camila Homs and Tini Stoessel?

According to Infobae, Camila was seen in a hostel in Punta del Este, at which point a group of young people recognizes her and begins to sing court songs both for and against, always taking as a point of contact the relationship between her ex Rodrigo and his new partner, Tini Stoessel.

• How rich is Camila Homs?

She made a net worth of $1.5 million (approx).

• What is Camila Homs’s nationality?

She is an Argentine.

• Are Camila Homs and Rodrigo De Paul separated?

Yes, the couple got separated after dating for a long-time.

• Images Sources

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLCiucilmGagn6LAcA%3D%3D