Is Justina Valentine Gay? A Look at Her On-TV Shenanigans That Fuel the Rumors

Publish date: 2024-05-06

Rapper, singer, and model Justina Valentine has been a part of Wild 'N Out since 2016. 

The rapper, who has hits like 'Unbelievable' and 'Candy Land,' has a successful career as a TV host as well. She has hosted shows like The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars, Jersey Shore, How Far Is Tattoo Far? and Basic to Bougie. 

However, she started her journey on reality TV with Wild 'N Out. The show debuted in 2005 after Nick Cannon created it for MTV.

The show is an improv comedy game show where the cast members play various games like Big Ol' Booty, Diss Side Dat Side, Step Your Game Up, and Back Seat of My Ride, among others. 

Many fans have noticed Valentina's chemistry with many men and women while playing games on the show. This has made many people wonder if Valentina might be gay or bisexual.

Is Justina Valentine Gay?

It is unknown if Valentine is gay or not, since she has not explicitly mentioned her sexuality to date. However, she has flirted with co-stars on the show, Wild 'N Out.

For instance, Valentine has kissed a few women on the show, which has fueled the speculations even more. One example was on the second episode of Season 10 when she made a move on Sommer Ray

While playing Let Me Holla, the teams had to flirt with Ray to win the game. While other cast members were simply flirting, trying to prove their punchline was the best, Valentine took it a bit further. 

She delivered a punchline, "We all love hockey, ice hockey, roller hockey, and tonsil hockey," before kissing Ray on her mouth. The singer has also kissed Love & Hip Hop star Erica Mena.

While playing Talking Spit in Season 10, Episode 18, the cast had to get the people sitting down to spit water out of their mouths. When it was Valentine's turn, she said that Mena liked "chicks" and she sometimes liked them too. 

Then, she said, "So while you're here, I'm just going to shoot my shot real quick," and sat on Mena's lap and kissed her. These instances have made people wonder if the singer is gay, or at least bisexual. 

However, until Valentine says it herself, we won't know for sure. 

Is Justina Valentine Dating Conceited?

Conceited has been a cast member of Wild 'N Out since 2013. He and Valentine flirt a lot while playing games on the show, which has led fans to speculate that the pair are dating. 

They have made jokes about sleeping with each other, but once again, it is all speculation until the pair actually confirms their relationship. 

ncG1vNJzZmign6G5usPOqJummaOge6S7zGinaKKlqMGqusBmrZqklaPBqrrEZp6asV6dwa64