James Casey Wiki, Wikipedia, Saxophone, Obituary, Austin

Publish date: 2024-05-07

James Casey Wiki, Wikipedia, Saxophone, Obituary, Austin -: James Casey (musician) is a multi-instrumentalist, singer, producer, and composer based in New York and Los Angeles. He is a current member of Trey Anastasio’s Band.

James Casey Bio

NameJames Casey
NicknameJames
Date Of DeathMonday, August 28th, 2023 (41years old)
Date Of BirthNovember 22, 1982
ProfessionAmerican Multi-instrumentalist, Singer, Producer and Composer
ReligionChristian
NationalityAmerican
BirthplaceMetro Washington, D.C.

James Casey Measurement

Height5 Feet 10 Inch
Weight65 Kg
Eye ColourBlack
Hair ColourBlack

James Casey Educational Qualifications

SchoolDesert Vista High School
College or UniversityBerklee College of Music in Boston
Educational DegreeBachelor’s degree in music business

James Casey Family

FatherDuane John Casey
MotherGina René Miles Casey
Brother / SisterSister Rachel Jean Cato and brother Stephen Duane Casey
ChildrenNot Known

James Casey’s Marital Status

Marital StatusMarried
Suppose NameAyla Cobb Casey
AffairsNot Known

James Casey’s Net Worth

Net Worth in Dollars$5 Million
SalaryNot Known

James Casey’s Social Media Accounts

James Casey News

James Casey, a longstanding saxophone with the Trey Anastasio Band, passed away at the age of 40 after a valiant fight with colon cancer. Casey, who was raised in Phoenix and went to Berklee College of Music, first played with Soulive and Lettuce. A few years into his tenure with TAB, he also went on tour with pop sensation Megan Trainor.

The following was posted by Trey Anastasio on social media.

James, our friend and bandmate, passed away, and I’m devastated by it. My thoughts and prayers are with James’ parents, his lovely wife Ayla, and the rest of his incredible family.

James has a wonderful soul. His personality and spirit shone. He played with finesse, storm, soul, and lyricism. He had a strong sense of melody and was an expert reader of complex charts. His singing voice was lovely, and his tone was rich and welcoming. I enjoyed singing along with James. His grin lit up the space.

James and I engaged in a musical duel on baritone sax and guitar that I’ll never forget. We would look each other in the eyes and then just dive into the sound waves. Dark, ominous, bluesy jams. He was a natural force. It was like being on a little boat with someone in the middle of the ocean during a severe storm.

The strong bond James, Natalie, and Jen had as the horn section in TAB is difficult to put into words. It was a truly unique and magical section. deep friendships and musical ties.

The bond James had with Ayla was indescribable. Throughout every minute of James’ cancer battle, she gave her entire herself to caring for him. James expressed how important it was to him. James’ friends and family will always be appreciative of Ayla. The two of them together was something that the entire band enjoyed. The profound affection they shared was palpable. Today, my thoughts are with Ayla. You are loved, Ayla.

The nights on tour when James’ amazing family would attend performances were very enjoyable for all of us. I adored hearing them laughing together during soundcheck or in catering. James was a lovely friend as well as a kind, loving, creative, and caring individual. That picture was completed by his relatives. All of us who loved James will miss him.

His family also acknowledged Casey’s passing in a social media statement. James passed away this morning in the company of his wife and family. The full wording of the declaration is provided below:

We confirm James Casey’s passing with great sorrow and a shattered heart. He passed away peacefully early on August 28, 2023, with his wife and family at his side.

James managed to release solo songs and perform during his two-year struggle with colon cancer, which was an honor for his profession. James made everyone around him happy, and his legacy will endure thanks to both his music and the advocacy work that has grown to be so important to him.

James felt compelled to educate people about the value of early colon cancer screenings, the need to know one’s family history, and the importance of advocating for one’s own health in order to help them escape their destiny. Colon cancer is almost often treatable when found early. He made his diagnosis public and detailed his continuous struggle in an effort to spread awareness and assist others.

James was an extraordinary person who was adored for his wit, humility, friendliness, and generosity. We will miss him terribly.

Also Read :

ncG1vNJzZmignpe0tnrNnqtoopGisrR5wpqqnrFf